Online Test Series For GATE (Electrical Engineering) 2016
Steps to Enroll
- Create a Free Registration by clicking here.
- Activate your Account by verifying your email address, for this check your email-id given during registration for activation link and click on it.
- Go to Edu-Store to browse the available courses and view the desired course details, then click on "Add to Cart" to enroll in a particular course.
- Then proceed to CHECKOUT page and complete the purchase after choosing an appropriate Payment Mode.
- After completing the Purchase, either upload your Photo & Signature OR download, print and send us completed Declaration Form from here.
Test Series for Payment Mode "Online" is activated immediately; however for "Demand Draft" mode, it will be activated within 48 hours of receiving Demand Draft and Completed Declaration Form at our office.
You may also subscribe to Free Mock Tests before purchasing a package, if you haven't already done.
Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering which deals with the technology of electricity. Electrical engineers work on a broad range of components, devices and systems, from minute microchips to huge power station generators. In view of the fact that technology is all the time changing and expanding, the need for electrical engineers is constantly increasing. Our GATE Online Test Series aims to provide promising electrical engineers the best of preparation towards GATE 2016.
The details of Online Test Series For GATE (Electrical Engineering) 2016 are henceforth:
Our Online Test Series for GATE Electrical Engineering brings you a step closer towards the world of Electrical Engineering by providing you the comprehensive testing and comparative analysis framework.
This GATE Practice Test Series is designed as per the GATE Syllabus and new pattern. This will give you the systematic approach of testing and assessment in your preparation for GATE Electrical Engineering 2016 along with GATE Exhaustive Solutions and Free Mock Papers supported by Online GATE forum to make your preparation made easy.
For official details on GATE EE Exam 2016, GATE Syllabus, GATE Application form, Cutoff, GATE Results, Important Dates & Other notifications please visit official website of GATE 2016 www.iisc.ernet.in
||No. Of Tests = 32
||Total Amount Payable
|All eligible students for GATE 2016
||20 Minor + 10 Major + 2 Open Tests
Use PromoCode GATEEB26 during purchasing for 26% Early Bird Discount.
Schedule and Pattern of Online Test Series For GATE (Electrical Engineering) 2016
|(Session : 2015-16)
|NOTE:Schedule of Subject wise (Yearlong) Online Test Series for EE will be updated soon and Test series will be Live on 1st August 2015.